Monday, June 9, 2008

I drive a Chevrolet...

...movie theater.

Past few days have been pretty out-there. Came to realization that aside from not presently having a job, I'm actually not really lame. Pretty much everyone spends a lot of time just kind of hanging out, watching movies or whatever. Did not have different image of "others," but never thought about it.

Have been seeing a lot of people I hadn't in some time as it's grad weekend, some good, some not. Hung out with Matt Farr today, which was excellent... then assembled a motley crue consisting of myself, Kegan, and three folks I know but never seem to hang with much (DeHaas, Gere & Kill). When we rolled up on the Gere abode, we found a scene that was all too familiar: three comatose-looking individuals watching Shrek 2. Aww yeah, Sunday night.

Unfortunately found no Squad kids to roll up on.

Fortunately was pulled over by cops due to my waving a random prosthetic leg out window of Tom's car. Had obtained it at yard sale for 10 cents. Cop was confused, let us go.

In closing: Must continue my reeducation in the ways of Son House. Have decided that if I listen to the old bluesmen more, I shall become the ultimate rock musician.

BONUS: If you can think of what the significance of GREENL is, you get a high five. If there is more than one, then, whatever.

1 comment:

Z-Money said...

Stands for "Greek Retards Eat Everything Nude Lol"

Also, his name is spelled Girr, but who's counting?