Monday, November 17, 2008

insomnia

Woke up in the middle of the night for no clear reason again. Felt like writing something.

I'm pretty excited about Jimmy Fallon taking over Late Night. It's a win-win, really; we don't lose Conan, as he is taking over Leno's old show (major improvement) and we get a new one hosted by Fallon, produced by Lorne Michaels, and with The Roots as the house band. Fuckin' right.

I had a conversation today with Tom in which we decided that it would be necessary to have at least one song with only one phrase for a lyric. Then he said just such a phrase. Am working on that.

Check out the new E6 album, Flashy, if you haven't yet. Some tasty stuff on there.

Yeah I'm young but I feel like I'm old
Yeah I'm older and older each day
And I built walls to keep out the cold
And the feelings that get in the way

Goodnight world.

No comments: