Saturday, March 29, 2008

Come to the cabaret...? agh.

Suitemate Steven is drama major. Tends to sing in shower. No problem except when it's loud enough to wake Malik and I, who both sleep like rocks. Ugh. Hopefully I can get back to sleep after this, but I'm not convinced it'll happen.

Guess Malik got arrested last night. No worries, he's back here and no problems, was just put in a holding cell for like 2 hours with Connor while they sorted it out and then they brought him right back. Kind of a pain... cheered him up with good music, then we got delicious food at the corner store so 's all good.

Would like to take a moment at this juncture to comment on how delicious ginger beer is. For those of you who don't know, ginger beer is a beverage made sort of like ginger ale... but with a hell of a lot of ginger, so it has crazy kick to it. If you ever want to get me really, really pumped, send me a case of the stuff. It is so goddamn good. Agh. If had money would get me a case right now. But.... do not.

shiiiiiiiit. desire for ginger beer overwhelms.

No comments: