Tuesday, March 18, 2008

hello world

Have created this as a place to talk about things nobody else cares about. Should be fulfilling in a spiritual sort of way, I guess.

Thoughts of the moment:

-Aerosmith's eponymous (1973) is excellent blues-rock... what happened?
-There are so many extant lyrics that it's becoming hard to not sound like you rip someone off even when you make no sense.
-Should be devoting more of my time to working against genocide rather than working on Advanced College Essay papers.
-Need a job. Have been Wayne's Worlding it over Gibson Les Paul Doublecut in Faded Yellow ('it will be mine'). Costs much more money than I have right now (namely none), NYU has sucked me dry. Hopefully if summer job goes toward school I can put gig dollars into LP fund.

Must leave before this album ends and 1993 crapfest "Get a Grip" starts.

No comments: